There are a lot of personal injury lawyers available in Kamloops so why should you choose me?
I do not believe that the loudest and most aggressive lawyer is always the best; in fact that approach is often counter-productive. I am compassionate, approachable and generally work well with other people. More than that, I am hard-working and determined to succeed - I left my job and went to law school because I believed I could achieve more. I chose to leave the security of an established law firm because I believed I could achieve more. I helped start Forward Law because I believed that, together with like-minded people, we could achieve more. Through hard work and developing positive working relationships with many different parties involved in both the legal and medical systems, my team and I have been able to secure awards for our clients totaling over $20 million collectively.
If you want a lawyer who marries compassion and determination then I may be the right lawyer for you.
I would encourage you to email me at email@example.com or call me at 1-855-434-2333. I do not charge for initial consultations.
- Areas of Practice
- • Personal Injury
- • Car accident and motor vehicle claims
- • Slip and fall injuries
- • General injuries caused by negligence
- • Civil sexual abuse claims
- • Indian Residential School claims
- • LLB, University of Saskatchewan, 2007
- • Called to the Bar of British Columbia, 2008 Associations
- • Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- • Member, Trial Lawyers Association of BC