My focus is on business law, employment law, and commercial litigation.
I've worked as a lawyer in British Columbia for individual citizens, small and medium-sized businesses, First Nations bands, non-profit societies and two major crown corporations. My clients include telecommunications companies, an airport, a soccer association, a university, a property management firm, a title insurance company, as well as numerous trades and general contractors. For those clients I have prepared a variety of agreements, including operational contracts, releases and waivers, shareholders' agreements, commercial leases and employment agreements, as well as both bringing and defending lawsuits.
I am hard-working, imaginative, and determined to help my clients succeed. I encourage you to email me at email@example.com or call me at (250) 434-2333.
- • LLM (Distinction),University of Southampton, 2015 - School Prize for Best LLM Dissertation
- • Owner Consultant Award, SICA, 2014
- • Called to the Bar of British Columbia, 2006
- • JD, University of Toronto, 2005 - Gowlings Prize in Trial Advocacy - McRuer Scholarship in Administrative Law
- • MA, University of British Columbia, 2001
- • BA (Hons.),University of British Columbia, 1999